Socks Rock


When I was in the military I was required to wear blacks socks when I was in uniform.  I had two choices: black boot socks or black dress socks.  Exciting, huh?!  When I separated from the military in 2006 I developed a desire for fun socks--brightly colored socks, patterned socks, themed socks, tall socks, short socks, ankle socks etc.  I now have a hoard of unique socks.  

My current favorite are the pair of Peeps socks my husband bought be on a business trip to Washington DC.  On the trip, he visited the first and only Peeps & Company store in the world!

These socks are awesome!  I have the traditional yellow.  They are thick, comfortable, and unique!


In short, socks ROCK! :)

I'll leave you with a funny sock quote:

“Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself--like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.” 
- Jean Kerr

Comments