Read On...

At NAA's Leadership Convention last year my husband and I had the opportunity to meet Chris Gardner in person and have him sign copies of two of his books, The Pursuit of Happyness and Start Where You Are:  Life Lessons in Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.  

Start Where You Are is a phenomenal book, chock-full of lessons and tips to help you on your journey through life's challenges--both business and personal.   

The Pursuit of Happyness is by far the rawest biography I have read to date.  At times I had to put the book down and walk away just to be able to sort out the trauma he endured in my brain.


NAA's 2012 National Convention (NATCON) is going to allow us the opportunity to meet yet another cultural icon:  Jon Gordon.  I have read the following by Jon Gordon and highly recommend his books to anyone looking to grow themselves, their relationships, and their organizations:






Comments