Oodles of Noodles

If you like noodles like I do, check out Penny's Noodle Shop in Chicago IL.  I tried the Chicken Soup (chicken, bean sprouts, green onions and cilantro served over rice vermicelli noodles in a seasoned broth) and my husband had Pad Thai with chicken (thin rice noodles stir fried in Pad Thai Sauce with egg, bean sprouts, green onions and ground peanuts then garnished with fresh bean sprouts, red cabbage and cilantro).

Both dishes were absolutely delicious, more-than-reasonably priced, served quickly and had generous portions.  I had leftovers that I ate when we got home to Ohio!  The Thai Iced Tea was quite refreshing as well.

Furthermore, they had some awesome art on display! 

Brad Meese had a collection of his Reflection series.

I snagged one of his "business cards":





Comments