Let it Flow, Let if Flow, Let it Flow!

Did you know that you deserve to be happy? Did you know that you deserve to have all of the health, wealth, and abundance life has to offer? Did you know that, "You Can't Shrink Your Way to Greatness," as Dave Anderson discusses in his book Up Your Business! Seven Steps to Fix, Build, or Stretch Your Organization?

If you are to be a success at anything you must be less concerned with the costs of building your capacity to grow, whether tangible or intangible, and more concerned with the cost of neglecting your ability to stretch. But how do you push through the doubt and the uncertainty that comes from forging a new path? For starters, there were others that came before you! You should take solace in this fact... by learning the stories of those who have struggled before you and made it through to the other side you will breathe life into your own journey. Do not focus on the negatives... focus on the possibilities!

According to Loral Langemeier in The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life, "Focusing on debt is like dieting without exercise. It's an endless cycle of starvation and deprivation with no lasting results." She continues by saying that, "Wealth building should be about excitement, not sacrifice."

Folks, we were meant to live lives of abundance. It is our calling. We were not meant to shrink from greatness. Ambition is not a negative. According to Langemeier, "There's no getting around it, you've got to want success if you are to achieve it; you need to have ambition. Don't apologize for wanting a bigger, better life. The bigger your life, and the wealthier you are, the more good you can do." explains Langemeier.

Furthermore, "Money is power, and you ought to be reasonably ambitious to have it. You ought because you can do more good with it than you could without it." said Russell Conwell, a Baptist Minister, philanthropist, and founder of Temple University made famous by delivering a stirring speech titled Acres of Diamonds over 6,000 times to potential donors.

The list goes on and on. But don't take our word for it. Take the time to pick through those limiting beliefs that are at the core of your being. Analyze why you believe what you do... challenge those thoughts that you carry because they may just unlock the key to the destiny you have always dreamed of.

For what it's worth, let me share a simple limiting belief of my own... a real estate investor and mentor out of Seattle WA is a pilot... he asked if I'd like to go flying with him. I answered that I didn't like to fly. But I then stopped to think about why I have said that for, at the time, 25 plus years of my life. The more I analyzed my experiences around flying, the more I realized that there was no basis for my dislike. I have always answered the question in the same manner because as a child my father said he did not like flying, my sister would say the same in later years, and I adopted the belief. Again, not because my dislike of flying was based on any concrete experience, but because I am my father's daughter so I must not like flying either.

Folks, we are powerful beings... our thoughts and words harness creation itself. Your limitations are self imposed. To let strength flow, speak from your strengths. To let abundance flow, speak abundance... and speak it for all the world to hear! I promise you... the world will answer your call.

Comments