Random Diary Entries -- 2004

These are actual diary excerpts from 2004... they make me laugh and I felt like sharing!

"I laugh a lot on the inside but definitely not as much on the outside. I guess I don't want people to know what makes me tick and quite frankly most people aren't that funny."

In reference to a half marathon I ran: "I want [my Grandma] to know that I never stopped running. I pushed passed my pain. I remember thinking that the pain was keeping me awake. But why would I fall asleep while running?"

"I honestly think that flies are getting smarter."

"Maybe flies aren't smarter..."

"I'm still in the airport--almost time to board the plane. I must say I have never seen so many people take their shoes off in any one public place... maybe the ice skating rink but that's because they are putting on ice skates! I'm not mentioning this because it is improper necessarily (which it is)..."

"The lady across from me just said 'Oh my stars.' She's old--obviously."

"I tried to eat the soup fast but it was impossible. The spoon was way too big. Every time I'd try to shovel it in it would dribble down my unsuspecting chin. Actually, after the first time I guess it wasn't unsuspecting anymore."

Comments