When the World Falls In Love

I know we're going into Thanksgiving week but I wanted to take a moment to talk about my favorite holiday--Christmas.

Yes, Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Why?

Because the world seems to fall in love around Christmastime...

Because I feel the warmth and joyful spirit of man...

Because I feel a sense of renewed hope...

As we prepare for this holiday season I read the children's book The Spirit of Christmas by Nancy Tillman tonight.

She put it this way:

"That's when the Spirit of Christmas smiled.
'Remember, this all began with a child.
Because it took nothing but love to begin it,
it's not really Christmas if love isn't in it.'"

I hope you feel a spirit of love around you this holiday season!
Blessings to you and those you love!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/116925244/mixed-media-painting-blue-birds-singing?ref=shop_home_feat

Comments