Savannah Children's Book Festival 2013

It has been a busy couple of days!

I drove down to Georgia with Diana Barrett and my publisher and her family to participate in the 10th annual Savannah Children's Book Festival!


I got the opportunity to meet Tad Hills, the author and illustrator of Duck & Goose and I had the opportunity to witness some live illustrating!

Jim McMullan in action! :)


I met some other "curious" characters like Curious George as well!


I also met someone from my Mom's hometown in Panama--Rosie from Chiriqui!


I sold 22 copies of My Dog, Jack at the event on Saturday. 

Thanks to Savannah for their tremendous hospitality and everyone who has purchased a book and supported me! 

I so very much appreciate it!


You can still get your copy of My Dog, Jack today!  

And remember, Christmas is right around the corner! 

An autographed copy of My Dog, Jack would make a great gift!


Enjoy your Sunday and make it a great week everyone!

Comments