My Art Room

Good Morning All!

Here is a shot from my art room this morning.  

I love the fact that the sun shines on this side of the house in the morning... right into my art room!  

It's so warm and inviting.

Is that a piñata head on a horse topiary?  You bet!  

The piñata head came from an office party I hosted while I was in the military.

I came up with a Mexican Luau.  I mean, pigs roasted on a spit is a bit messy for an indoor function. :)

Everyone showed up with Hawaiian shirts and brought Mexican food!

We had Hawaiian music by Israel“Iz” Kamakawiwoʻole, blow up palm trees and more!

Iz's medley of  "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" is a must!

As for the rest, pretty much anything goes!  

As long as it fits a Hawaiian or Mexican them really.

Happy Wednesday all!

Comments