Change

I changed something.  I changed something that has been sitting in the back of my mind begging to be changed.  

The header of my blog originally said:

The Road to Lifestyle
A Journey to Success:  As Told by a Writer, Artist, Leader, and Friend

But I've been thinking... that's not right at all!

I talk to my agents about what I call "redefining their success" all the time.

What does it mean?  It means I am a success every day of my life.

When I make a recruiting follow up call, my success is the fact that I did what I said I was going to do.

I picked up the phone and I made the dial.  

I said I'd call at 2:00 PM EST.  And it's 2:00 PM EST... or maybe even 1:59 PM EST.

I don't care if they answer, I can't control that.  But I can control myself.

I can discipline myself and take personal responsibilty for my life and my actions.

And I can be PROUD of that!

I can feel a sense of accomplishment and victory from that.

So it's not a journey TO success... it's a journey THROUGH success!


Comments