I Will Greet This Day With Love In My Heart

Greetings All!

Anyone know what book the title of this post is from? :)

I have been creating new art!

These pieces are for Bound 2B Round!

Each year the Yellow Springs Village Artisans challenge artists with a theme.  In past years, the theme has been "Dare 2B Square" but this year they have asked us to creatively explore "round" and create round or round-themed art.

I've been seeing a lot of poppies around lately and I found them to be quite charming.

Here is my rendition...




"Poppy Bouquet" (left) and "Poppies on Parade" (right)
These pieces will be on display at Village Artisans in Yellow Springs, Ohio throughout the month of October.

Please come out and check out the round art in October!

Village Artisans
100 Corry Street
Yellow Springs OH 45387
937.767.1209

Comments